The Spring Trap is a floor trap unlocked in Twin Halls. It launches enemies into the air into the direction it is faced. This is a good trap for small groups from advancing and can make them repeat a section over or make them land into pits. However, they cannot affect Ogres unless specialized with Overcoiled Springs. They can also be upgraded in the Spellbook to decrease their cost by 100.
Orcs Must Die! 2
The spring trap returns in Orcs Must Die! 2. This time the Spring trap can be leveled up to decrease cost, and upgraded to either reset faster or sometimes spring larger enemies.
- Tiered: Lowers cost by 100 for the first upgrade, 75 for subsequent upgrades - 3,6,13 Skulls
- Unique 1: Sometimes will flip heavier enemies - 5 Skulls
- Unique 2: Reset time reduced - 5 Skulls
- Throwing enemies back to the front of your defenses.
- Throwing enemies into pools
- Smacking enemies into wall or ceiling placed traps.
- Launching enemies off of cliffs.
|Overview of defenses in Orcs Must Die!|
|Weaponry||Alchemist Satchel • Bladestaff • Crossbow • Flame Bracers • Ice Amulet • Lightning Ring • Vampiric Gauntlets • Wind Belt|
|Floor traps||Barricade • Boom Barrel • Brimstone • Coinforge • Decoy • Floor Scorcher • Spike Trap • Spore Mushrooms • Spring Trap • Steam Trap • Tar Trap|
|Wall traps||Arrow Wall • Grinder • Mana Well • Push Trap • Wall Blades|
|Ceiling traps||Autoballista • Pounder • Shock Zapper • Swinging Mace|
|Guardians||Archer Guardian • Paladin Guardian|
|Pre-placed||Acid Cauldron • Ballista • Chandelier • Boiling Cauldron • Rolling Log|